- Building a network in the property industry, especially with property owners such as apartments, office buildings, malls, etc.
- Build a relationship with a potential client (Owner building/Developer/Landlord)
- Visiting and approaching new customers
- Make dealing with the client
- Make marketing reports and presentation
- Maximum age of 50 years
- Minimum bachelor's degree (S1), any field
- Have some experience in sales and marketing in the same sector
- Reliable in communication and can negotiate
- Have good administrative skills
- Able to communicate in English
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (chief engineering)
- Respond to and complete tenant requests regarding engineer activities based on quality service and in a timely manner
- Doing fit-out checklist
- Handle preventive maintenance tasks on physical structure, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems
- Monitor quality assurance activity within the handover process
- Manage and develop team
- Maximum age of 47 years
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): mechanical, engineering, plumbing, construction, quality control, property management
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Have experience as Chief Engineering in an office tower and apartment
- Good leadership and team player
- High Integrity
- Computer literature