Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information which PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
- Contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences.
- When you share your content with family and friends using PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia products, or invite others to participate in PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia services or forums, PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia’s latest product announcements and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine your age.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it :
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect information regarding customer activities on our website, and from our other products and services. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia to provide products and services, or that help PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. We ensure you that these companies are obligated to protect your information.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities − for PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia takes the security of your personal information very seriously. PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia online services such as the https://tokyu-propertymanagement.co.id/wp/ protect your personal information during transit using encryption. When your personal data is stored by PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you use some PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia products, services, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
To provide location-based services on PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia products, PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.
Third-Party Sites and Services
PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to PT. Tokyu Property Management Indonesia employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.